incl. VAT, plusshipping
4 in stock | 1-3 working days | Only valid within Germany. International: 1-8 working days.
|3 - 9 ||
|10 - 29 ||
|30 + ||
Save up to 10% with bulk discount!
For Drosophila (Fruit fly) breeding!
Content of delivery for 5 breeding sets:
- wood wool (~ 15 g)
- instant breeding mix (~ 150 g)
Recommended cups (NOT included!):
- Distribute the instant breeding mix to 5 cups and stir in 5 tablespoons (~ 70 ml) of water in each cup. Then wait a few minutes for the liquid to be absorbed. If the porridge is too thin, the flies can drown (if in doubt, add some oatmeal).
- Spread wood wool over it (see picture of finished cup)
- Add half a teaspoonful of fruit flies (D. hydei or D. melanogaster), seal the cups and leave to stand at room temperature.
- After 10 – 14 days the first flies hatch. Don’t let the substrate dry out!
The delivery does not contain fruit flies or cups. Please order these separately!