~ 20x20x20 cm with double ventilation
incl. VAT, plusshipping
Out of stock | 1-3 working days | Only valid within Germany. International: 1-8 working days.
For rearing and housing small and middlesized mantis species (or other arthropods):
A braplastbox modified with black stainless steel gaze in the lid, feeder opening (1.2 cm diameter) with cork stopper and air holes in the front.
Dimensions: ~ 19 x 19 x 19 cm
- Double ventilation with a large ventilation area on top provides fresh air
- Plastic-coated stainless steel gauze is rust-proof, escape-proof (such as cockroaches and crickets) and tarsae friendly (low risk of injury to mantids)
- At low substrate height (<1 cm), even large species such as the Indian giant mantis (H. membranacea) can skin on the large gauze surface
- Thanks to the feeding hole, it is possible to feed without opening the lid (without disturbing / escaping of the animal)
- Easy cleaning (leight weight & no angular edges)
- Information & quality directly from the breeder
- Over 10 years experience in animal shipment
- Top customer satisfaction